Más Relevantes - Mayor Precio - . Ciudad de México, 8,295 km | More than 160 pounds lighter than its predecessor, the Versa is no dog. Modelo: ... Compra tu auto Seminuevo de contado o a Nissan, ... pagadas, verificación. There are currently 2 Ocultar Filtros. Manual, 54,217 km | Asimismo, el Versa 2012 presenta la gama Pure Drive -que también la tiene el March-, que consiste en generar emisiones de 120 gramos de CO2/km, que equivaldrían a algún vehículo híbrido que se comercializan en el mundo. ... en donde se guarda, a 5 minutos de metro Villa de Aragón. The stick-shift Versa S starts at a bargain-basement $10,990 — not bad, given air conditioning and a CD stereo with an auxiliary MP3 jack are standard — but the CVT automatic adds a staggering . }); Más relevantes. . So I let it go to see if maybe I was still freaking out for no reason. I had my service due in a few weeks so I was going to mention it all again then but my visits became early. Barreling around in a Fit, Fiesta or Mazda2 is fun. The question is, what kind of car can you get for $11,000? Modelo: ... tu auto a cuenta. Overall materials quality is decent for the class, though the new sedan is nicer. CompraCompras.com Costa Rica - Tijeretas Nissan Versa 2012 con los mejores precios del Costa Rica en la web | Más Relevantes | Mayor Precio | Menor Precio | Productos: 1-2 de 2. Code 0705 has many mechanics puzzled...they can't figure why when I step on brake the PRNDL light goes out & car starts to jerk....I have to put car in P when I come to red light or stop sign. The salesman was really nice, didn't attempt to over sale me on the vehicle, the vehicle needed some work but overall I decided not to purchase from them, they were overpriced by $1700 to $1900 but very helpful salesman, Roselle, IL The day after I purchased the Versa, I noticed when driving it was acting funny. . Automático, Iztapalapa, OLX Autos, estamos cambiando mucho más que autos. Drivers of all sizes will want a telescoping steering-wheel adjustment, like in the Fiesta and Honda Fit. Take it easy on curvy roads. Por favor, vuelve a intentarlo. Pide tu prueba de manejo y cotización sin compromiso!! The climate dials are crude, and shiny molded plastic covers everything else. You had to drive it about ten minutes to start to hear the humming sound and feel the vibrations. Se vende nissan versa año. Estado de México, 110,500 km | In Edmunds brake testing, a Versa SL sedan came to a stop from 60 mph in 128 feet, which is a respectable distance for a car in this class. Nuevo León, 55,000 km | Modelo: ... de ser entregados. Available on the SL and S Special Edition is a Navigation package that adds the navigation system, a compact touchscreen interface and satellite radio. 'path': 'segundamano.mx/listados', Cierre centralizado de puertas con sensor de velocidad 17. Este sitio . Find a used certified pre-owned Nissan for sale. Ask most people and they'll probably tell you You will be driving on a freeway and the tachometer will start getting wacky. Precios actualizados a enero de 2023. w[l] = w[l] || []; The continuously variable automatic transmission picks up engine revs quickly enough, but if you need power fast — merging in a pinch, for example — it delays a bit. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in. Precio. Modelo: ... tu auto a cuenta. Gasolina. Modelo: ... MZ 1 LOCAL LA 18 FRACC. w.parentNode.insertBefore(i, w); Modelo: ... de ser entregados. The previous Nissan Versa sedan had a lot of these things. Manual, 30,087 km | OLX Autos, estamos cambiando mucho más que autos. }); IM-a0d0c Marca: Nissan With a sticker-price range of $11,570 to $17,020, the 2012 Nissan Versa Sedan has both the lowest starting and ending prices in the category. box-shadow: none; Welcome to Tim Dahle Nissan Southtowne in South Jordan, UT. Use our tools to calculate monthly payments or figure out which cars you can afford. Por favor, vuelve a intentarlo. 11155 S Jordan Gateway, South Jordan, UT 84095. Enter your zip code to search used Versa listings in your area. . This car is extremely poor designed and Nissan is no help, and does not back up its cars. Automático, 65,700 km | under an extended CVT warranty due to premature transmission failure. We were told that the transmission had been fixed and nothing is wrong with my car. My mother and I went up there the next morning very angry and upset telling them the same things were still happening and everyone seemed to be getting pissed with us. Precio. As a general guide, the trade-in value of a 2012 Nissan Versa with no options and driven roughly 12,000 miles per year would be worth about $2,141 for one in "Clean" condition and about $4,395 if you're selling it as a private party. At this price point, you cannot ignore the prospect of a lightly used car, which probably has more features for the same amount of money. Automático, 49,937 km | Kept calling when I asked for just emails. used and CPO 2012 Versas listed for sale in your area, with list Manual, Azcapotzalco, Modelo: ... 60 meses y 5 opciones de seguro. Nissan Perú presentó en el país el nuevo Versa 2012, auto que, según definen, es refinado en diseño, además de contar con una propulsión ecológica. I have never had a problem with my Nissan versa hatchback. Todas las unidades están listassiempre para que hagas tu prueba de manejo. Concesionario Chevrolet autorizado. Pide tu prueba de manejo y cotización sin compromiso !! Safety, Features & Pricing The 2012 Versa sedan has not yet been tested by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety or the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Blanco ¡Contacta al propietario! Options: Fuel Consumption: City: 24 Mpg|Fuel Consumption: Highway: 32 Mpg|Power Door Locks|Power Windows|4-Wheel Abs Brakes|Front Ventilated Disc Brakes|1St And 2Nd Row Curtain Head Airbags|Passenger Airbag|Side Airbag|Digital Audio Input|In-Dash ... Clean CARFAX. para encontrar los mejores descuentos Peru, IL. ... meses y 5 opciones de seguro. Hay que ponerle llantas más anchas y si yo fuera ingeniero también lo equiparía . nuestras increíbles ofertas y promociones. 11/11/2022 en Tixuz. Manual, Iztacalco, The value of a 2012 Nissan Versa, or any vehicle, is determined by its age, mileage, condition, trim level and installed options. BOSQUE ESMERALDA CD LOPEZ MATEOS ATIZAPAN DE ZARAGOZA IM-ccd2a Marca: Nissan The Versa hatchback SL comes standard with a CVT, which brings fuel economy up to 28/34/30. Estado de México, Huixquilucan, The value of a used 2012 Nissan Versa ranges from $1,679 to $8,498, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options. The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration offers independent analysis. By the numbers, the Versa beats the Accent sedan by 3.7 inches and beats the Fiesta by nearly 6 inches. Modelo: ... de ser entregados. This car has only been gently used and has low, low mileage. Modelo: ... The Versa hatchback carries over from the previous generation for 2012, with a redesign on the way. Modelo: ... tu auto a cuenta. IM-86356 Marca: Nissan Cuenta con un motor de 1,6 litros, cuatro cilindros en línea, doble eje de levas y 16 válvulas. Kilometraje; 106,164. Modelo: ... * Factura de origen validada ante agencia. The Versa SL sedan gets 15-inch alloy wheels, foglights, a 60/40-split-folding rear seat and the contents of the SV Convenience package. Ciudad de México, 86,200 km | Búsqueda Avanzada. 1650000 pesos $ 1,650,000. In this revised price range, you are now competing with an impressive class of subcompact vehicles like the sporty 2012 Ford Fiesta, stylish 2012 Kia Rio and the dependable 2012 Toyota Yaris. The Versa hatchback earned three stars for overall frontal crash protection, but the government had not published the overall or side ratings for 2012 as of this writing. But the new Accent, Fit and Fiesta are cars you actually want to own — brand emissaries that leave a good enough impression for first-time buyers to stay in the family when it’s time to buy the next car. The Used 2012 Nissan Versa 1.6 S is priced between $5,495 and $12,599 with odometer readings between 69935 and 123077 miles. IM-9e9e2 Marca: Nissan Well, as I am driving the rest of the day, the hum noise becomes worse and worse! Factura de agencia. The new 2012 Nissan Versa sedan features a smaller engine than its more potent hatchback sibling. Under the hood is a new 1.6-liter engine good for 109 horsepower. 9:00AM A 4:00PM SABADO TAMBIEN PUEDE ENCONTRARNOS EN WAZE COMO Q AUTOS. 'gtm.start': ended up buying a different car and Yaz And then as usual you buy something a little more expensive than you can afford. Los Héroes Chalco. When equipped with an automatic transmission, the S Cruise Control package adds a trunk light, two rear speakers and (obviously) cruise control. Lima (8) Cusco (1) Ica (1) Lambayeque (1) Año. The Versa sedan comes in three trim levels: S, SV and SL. 8200 dólares . resultados, ProBroker para profesionales de Inmuebles. However, the Versa hatchback carries over from last year's model with only minor changes to standard equipment. 2 dueños. Modelo: ... tu auto a cuenta. box-shadow: 0 0 0 2px #fff, 0 0 0 3px #2968C8, 0 0 0 5px rgba(65, 137, 230, 0.3); }. IM-91753 Marca: Nissan I have researched and have seen where older Versa models were covered. The Honda Fit is the practicality champ, with its innovative flat-folding seats and giant cargo area. Merrillville, IN © 2023 CarGurus, Inc. Todos los derechos reservados. Have questions about warranties or CPO programs? Manual, 3,761 km | Modelo: ... IM-e3d70 Marca: Nissan We don't have any more questions about your vehicle's condition. You can find the market value of your 2012 Nissan Versa on Edmunds. Pide tu prueba de manejo y cotización sin compromiso !! BOSQUE ESMERALDA CD LOPEZ MATEOS ATIZAPAN DE ZARAGOZA IM-16d74 Marca: Nissan Modelo: ... todas nuestras unidadeslas puedes adquirir con GARANTIA EN MOTOR Y TRANSMISION IM-c1bd4 Marca: Nissan [non-permissible content removed], Just hit 68k and the CVT is shot. factura de seguro con respaldo de original Bobby is a great person to deal with when it comes to buying a Vehicle ! Precios Las tres distintas versiones del Nissan Versan van desde los 17 mil hasta los 21 mil dólares para el más exclusivo de la línea. If a low car payment matters most, mark your calendar. Nissan Versa 2012. Alajuela X; Opciones de envío. })(document, window); Automático, 68,991 km | It runs but it's a nuisance. Pide tu prueba de manejo y cotización sin compromiso !! Modelo: ... y domingo de 10:00 am a 4:00 pm Consulta términos y condiciones. IM-31a58 Marca: Nissan Estado de México, 114,725 km | Just in, this superb-looking 2012 Nissan Versa comes with a 1.6L I4 DOHC 16V engine and CVT. Modelo: ... de ser entregados. Nissan Kicks. Since Versa in the Market Extreme bargains are scarce these days, and Nissan Nissan deserves credit for keeping the Versa wallet-friendly. It can fit four adults comfortably, which is nearly impossible in a Fiesta or Chevrolet Sonic. Modelo: ... . Automático, 56,625 km | The SL Tech package adds a navigation system, a compact touchscreen interface and satellite radio. Garantía por 6 meses APÁRTALO YA y agenda una cita con nosotros. The suspension picks up some highway rhythms, but for an economy car it isolates major bumps well. EPA-estimated fuel economy is 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway and 28 mpg combined with the manual and 24/32/27 with the automatic. OLX Autos, estamos cambiando mucho más que autos. Modelo: ... cita con nosotros. outline: none; var s = doc.createElement('script'); ¡Descarga gratis la app de Mercado Libre! Todo pagado,sin adeudos. TECNOLOGÍA Seguridad TECNOLOGÍA ES CASI UN SEGUNDO PAR DE OJOS Conéctate con tu smartphone, encuentra información clave con un vistazo. Price comparisons for Used 2012 Nissan Versa trim styles: Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars, trucks, and SUVs near Rutland, ND. Automático, Álvaro Obregón, box-shadow: 0 0 0 2px #fff, 0 0 0 3px #2968C8, 0 0 0 5px rgba(65, 137, 230, 0.3); "; })(document, window); For starters, you'll need information such as the year, mileage, condition level, options and trim level. Más de $32,000 (3) Tipo de Vendedores. IM-43899 Marca: Nissan Basic conveniences such as map lights, a rear center armrest and a sunglasses holder are MIA. IM-fdfa6 Marca: Nissan IM-a23e6 Marca: Nissan IM-7acda Marca: Nissan Escribe el email con el que entras a Segundamano y te enviaremos un correo para que puedas crear una I took it to the dealership and told them about the issues during my service appointment and they gave me the same run around. Busca más de 4,900 avisos en los Estados Unidos (EE. Modelo: ... de ser entregados. Manual, Coyoacán, The Used 2012 Nissan Versa is offered in the following submodels: Versa Hatchback, Versa Sedan. Manual, 93,188 km | Garantía por escrito en motor y transmisión de 90 días IM-e719b Marca: Nissan Here it is! Manual, 76,666 km | This is the one dealer who is not going to charge you 10,000 over MSRP. find cheap prew-owned vehicles for sale near you. I thought it would be okay til I get home because I was so close. Manual, 35,000 km | Automático, 48,374 km | Modelo: ... tu auto a cuenta. And from a financial perspective, it's true, provided you're willing to make 'account_email': readCookie('email'), The 2012 Nissan Versa's #14 ranking is based on its score within the 2012 Subcompact Cars category. Even so, the sedan particularly benefits from its new, more attractive cabin design for 2012 along with better materials. Smooth ride. Precio: $8.290.000. Des Plaines, IL It's actually less powerful than the previous 1.8-liter engine still used in the hatchback, but it has less weight to move around, as the sedan weighs 150 pounds less this year. ¡Descarga gratis la app de Mercado Libre! IM-762e6 Marca: Nissan A couple months go by and I begin to notice when I am parked or sitting at a light, the entire car will vibrate all over along with this rattle noise. IM-516d8 Marca: Nissan var doc = i.contentWindow.document; High Points Though it has cheaper rear drum brakes — the norm for this class — the Nissan Versa stops confidently, with strong, linear pedal feel. Automático, Cuauhtémoc, Modelo: ... de ser entregados. I have never made an automobile review before but I am so disappointed with this car that I encourage anyone who experienced this to file a, class action lawsuit against Nissan. While the interiors of the Versa sedan and hatchback differ in design, their basic virtues are similar. Nissan Sentra S 2016 Precio: $700,000 José Japa. In your area, the average mileage for a is between 125,000 - 135,000 miles. Forget armrests — the doors have a hard outcropping for your elbow. Precio corresponde al modelo V-Drive Drive MT + AC 2023, incluye bono de descuento por financiamiento a través de Credinissan Plus de $800. Modelo: ... domingo de 10:00 am a 4:00 pm Consulta términos y condiciones. Modelo: ... Automático, 33,487 km | The Versa is best driven sensibly. } Nissan Versa 2012 a precios desde $15,990 en Perú Según indicaron, este sedán irrumpirá con tres conceptos claves: diseño, innovación y seguridad. Nissan has work to do. PLEASE DO NOT BUY A VERSA!!!!!! Modelo: ... de ser entregados. Manual De Taller Nissan Versa (2011-2017) En Español S/. German Schreiber Gulsmanco Nº276, San Isidro, Lima, Perú. Chalco. Modelo: ... 60 meses y 5 opciones de seguro. Fuel economy is up, and when equipped with the revised continuously variable automatic transmission, the Versa sedan achieves an impressive 33 mpg combined EPA estimate. Solicitar información. Manual, Cuautitlán Izcalli, sin compromiso. También tomamos tu auto a cuenta. *:focus { Ahorra $5,402 en un 2012 Nissan Versa cerca tuyo. This review covers the sedan, but if you want to learn more about the hatchback, our, Most of the controls feel sturdy, and the chrome door handles and backlit gauges in uplevel trims stand out. I became very upset and left because we were just getting the run around AGAIN! Automático, Monterrey, Convertible, Pepper, TM 6, tela/piel, RA-16; 200001 a 220000 Km; Los precios se muestran en Pesos Mexicanos, a menos que se especifíque otra moneda en el precio desplegado. Sensor de oxígeno de repuesto directo compatible con Nissan Quest 2011 y Nissan Murano 2009-2011 y Nissan 350Z 2007-2009 e Infiniti M35 2007-2010. Consulta los precios provisto por la Cámara del Comercio Automotor Argentina (CCA). Coil Rear Spring, Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded, Digital Audio Input, Side Airbag, Door Reinforcement: Side-Impact Door Beam, Rear Head Room: 36.6, Tire Pressure Monitoring System, 4 Door, Independent Front Suspension Classification, 4-Wheel Abs Bra... *Possible trade-in from retail sale that may not be funded. If you're like 90 percent of the car-buying public, the base price of this 2012 Nissan Versa 1.6 S is a bit deceptive, because chances are, you'll want an automatic transmission. Automático, 49,478 km | Los precios recomendados del nuevo Nissan Versa 2020 en Perú son los siguientes: 1.6i 122 CV MT5 Sense 49.460 soles (14.650 dólares) 1.6i 122 CV CVT Sense 51.490 soles (15.250 dólares) 1.6i 122 CV MT5 Advance 59.600 soles (17.650 dólares) 1.6i 122 CV CVT Advance 61.620 soles (18.250 dólares) (385) 399-2072. This past Thursday afternoon (3/23/17) I was told my car was ready to be picked up. Headroom in back is modest, but legroom is abundant. ... del Banco. 'pulse_event_type': 'view', var f = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0], - RUC: 20608334701 - Teléfono: (01) 7060901 - Correo: atencionalcliente.peru@kavak.com 2012 Nissan Versa trim comparison All but the S have an automatic transmission. IM-05a6a Marca: Nissan IM-1b8b8 Marca: Nissan Realistic expectaiton still to much to meet for this car. While the Versa sedan was fully redesigned for 2012, the Versa hatchback is essentially the same as the 2011 model. El Versa presenta frenos ABS, sistema de sonido con lector mp3, doble airbag delanteros, vidrios eléctricos y demás bondades que usted mismo deberá comprobar. BOSQUE ESMERALDA CD LOPEZ MATEOS ATIZAPAN DE ZARAGOZA IM-0a8bb Marca: Nissan will help you decide. Utilizamos cookies, sigue navegando si aceptas su uso. Chihuahua. Modelo: ... de ser entregados. Automático, Zapopan, Nissan Versa Sense usado (2012) color Blanco precio $108,000 en Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico. IM-88202 Marca: Nissan The 2012 Nissan Versa sedan is about as compelling as an old dishwasher, but its fuel efficiency, roominess and unrivaled value will get a lot of shoppers to overlook that. Manual, 97,700 km | Wind and road noise are intrusive. Used car values are constantly changing. IM-f3631 Marca: Nissan It seems like the cvt transmission is telling the computer to prevent the car from running. Modelo: ... de ser entregados. IM-ca1df Marca: Nissan Great little car with plenty of room. At a media preview, I tested the SV and SL. '&l=' + l : ''; I get down to about 20 miles per hour and I am going off onto the side of the road and finally, I stop by hitting a speed limit sign! With a base price of $10,990, the 2012 Nissan Versa 1.6 S is the least expensive new car in America. Modelo: ... de ser entregados. 2012; 2 Pts. Manual, Toluca, 'account_name': readCookie('usrnm'), ... manual 5 velocidades+ R. . Take a turn hard, and the Nissan Versa skitters off-course until the electronic stability system reins you in. Usados > Autos en venta > Usados > Nissan > Versa > Sense . 'pulse_object_type': 'Page', Pide tu prueba de manejo y cotización sin compromiso !! Más relevantes. ¿Cuánto vale un NISSAN VERSA 2012 usado? Trunk space is enormous for a subcompact sedan, with 14.8 cubic feet of space. Modelo: ... tu auto a cuenta. UU.) I immediately took it to the dealership and asked them to please drive it because it seemed something was wrong. 13,00. Tack on the standard $780 destination fee and suddenly this $11K car is a stone's throw away from $14,000. The Versa hatchback is available in S and SL trim levels. Is it better to lease or buy a car? Manual, 20,008 km | Modelo: ... de ser entregados. OLX Autos, estamos cambiando mucho más que autos. Garantía por 6 meses APÁRTALO YA y agenda una cita con nosotros. Acceleration is a bit worse, but the gain in fuel economy should be worth it for most drivers. Faro Posterior Nissan Versa 2010 ~ 2018 En Marca Depo S/. If the new Versa is anyone’s first Nissan, it imparts a brand that’s big on value and practicality but short on drivability and perceived quality — far from Nissan’s reality, but the Versa’s flavor all the same. Garantía por 6 meses APÁRTALO YA y agenda una cita con nosotros. I overheard a salesman say that we were just looking to trade because I wanted a new car. that car buying is the way to go. Busca bocamaza posterior nissan , Los mejores productos encontrados en internet, el mayor buscador de ofertas del Perú. This is dangerous. Extremely disappointed. Take a turn hard, and the, 1.6-liter (sedan) or 1.8-liter four-cylinder (hatchback). IM-4083c Marca: Nissan El auto trae detalles en carrocería acorde al año. Manual, 25,347 km | Manual, 49,356 km | The steering wheel has good feedback at low speeds, but on the interstate the Nissan Versa feels out of its element. Obtén tasas de financiación para autos personalizadas, sin afectar tu puntuación de crédito en CarGurus. Modelo: ... de ser entregados. IM-fc60e Marca: Nissan Analizamos millones de autos usados diariamente. Encuentra el nissan versa usado que más se adapta a tus necesidades. ... eléctrico, control de crucero, sensor de reversa. The steering wheel points the nose where you want without too much slop, but our test car’s Continental ContiProContact tires skated wide in modest handling maneuvers. I hope those suits look sharper. IM-76b01 Marca: Nissan Descubre la mejor forma de comprar online. 5 imagenes. Manual. Algo salió mal. Automático, Gustavo A. Madero, 150000 kilómetros. OLX Autos,estamos cambiando mucho más que autos. IM-5e56e Marca: Nissan At 64,000 miles the CVT transmission failed. nissan versa; nissan versa 2012; Ordenar por. I went to trade in my 2001 Ford Explorer for a more fuel efficient vehicle. También tomamos tu auto a cuenta. IM-2a1d3 Marca: Nissan 39 Grandes descuentos en 1,265 avisos desde $9,999, 54 Grandes descuentos en 754 avisos desde $10,950, 62 Grandes descuentos en 657 avisos desde $7,950, 37 Grandes descuentos en 388 avisos desde $5,500, 25 Grandes descuentos en 344 avisos desde $4,999, 21 Grandes descuentos en 312 avisos desde $4,850, 13 Grandes descuentos en 190 avisos desde $4,500, 7 Grandes descuentos en 164 avisos desde $1,949, 840 Grandes descuentos en 16,673 avisos desde $1,999, 1,594 Grandes descuentos en 22,920 avisos desde $1,599, 1,440 Grandes descuentos en 27,084 avisos desde $1,900, 282 Grandes descuentos en 5,123 avisos desde $1,949, 30 Grandes descuentos en 525 avisos desde $2,150, 12 Grandes descuentos en 210 avisos desde $3,500, 10 Grandes descuentos en 191 avisos desde $2,300, 5 Grandes descuentos en 65 avisos desde $3,699. The 2012 Nissan Versa is a tale of two cars. Manual, 16,392 km | 'user_id': readCookie('accountId') || readCookie('_ga'), Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! The Honda Fit is only available as a hatchback, but reviewers appreciated its versatile cargo space and sporty driving demeanor. I just wish it had hit the board at all with the other. Credi nissan, leasing nissan, consórcio nissan e corretora de seguros rci brasil s.a. Boletos vencidos podem ser pagos em qualquer banco from oportaln10.com.br ® aymoré crédito, financiamento e investimento s.a., cnpj: Se ele já está vencido, é possível atualizar os encargos e pagar no mesmo dia. Mercado Libre Perú - Donde comprar y vender de todo. Automático, Guadalupe, The engine is paired with either a manual or continuously variable transmission, neither of which garnered much reviewer comment. outline: none; Forget armrests — the doors have a hard outcropping for your elbow. Morelos, 98,000 km | *:focus-visible { The Versa’s wheel only tilts. IM-2df86 Marca: Nissan The higher trim levels have body-colored mirrors and chrome handles; the Nissan Versa SL adds fog lights and 15-inch alloy wheels. Garantía por 6 meses APÁRTALO YA y agenda una cita con nosotros. Mercado Libre República Dominicana - Donde comprar y vender de todo. Ciudad de México, 66,182 km | Or is it? Página siguiente. They told me that it was because I was not custom to driving with a CVT transmisson and sent me on. I called Nissan and they passed me from one person to another and told me they can't help. Modelo: ... tu auto a cuenta. ¡COTIZA AQUI TU SEMINUEVO! OLX Autos, estamos cambiando mucho más que autos. When in doubt, ask to test-drive the 2012 Nissan Versa and see how it feels. Pide tu prueba de manejo y cotización sin compromiso !! Compatible Con Nissan Versa 2014 -2018 Español Manual Taller S/. IM-1eaaa Marca: Nissan The hatchback nets a maximum of 50 cubic feet, which is quite large, but falls short of the Honda Fit and its flat load floor. The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety uses extensive crash tests to determine car safety. The Used 2012 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL is priced between $13,599 and $13,599 . Find a used certified pre-owned Nissan Versa for sale. Car buying made easy! Precios mostrados incluyen impuestos. Pide tu prueba de manejo y cotización sin compromiso !! OLX Autos, estamos cambiando mucho más que autos. Modelo: ... tu auto a cuenta. Watta joke. Nissan Frontier. Garantía por 6 meses APÁRTALO YA y agenda una cita con nosotros. The S is pretty bare-bones, with 15-inch steel wheels, air-conditioning, a height-adjustable driver seat, a trip computer and a two-speaker sound system with a CD player and an auxiliary audio jack. Available transmissions include: 4-speed automatic, continuously variable-speed automatic. Conozca nuestras increíbles ofertas y promociones en millones de productos. The Versa sedan has been completely redesigned for 2012. Nothing about the backseat feels subcompact — it’s a cavern back there. How economical is this! As I did, my car stalled as usual and shut off completely in the middle of the intersection causing the 18 wheeler to drive into the ditch!!! IM-21ba9 Marca: Nissan Automático, Guadalajara, It has done this 3 times! The car will slow down to a halt and even if you press your gas pedal, the engine will not increase rpm. Modelo: ... la república I reported this to the National Highway Traffic Safety Agency (NHTSA). At CarMax it is! At a media preview, I tested the SV and SL. Nissan Perú Modelo: ... MZ 1 LOCAL LA 18 FRACC. Intrigued, you visit the dealership, take a look at the car, and just out of curiosity about a few more convenience features, you utter those fateful words, "Can you show me something a little nicer?" With an automatic transmission, the S can also be equipped with a number of options. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. The Versa hatchback received a "Good" in the frontal-offset test, but the second-best rating of "Acceptable" in the side and roof strength tests. 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A) with no options, 1.6 SL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT) with no options, 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M) with no options, 1.6 SV 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT) with no options, 1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT) with no options, 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT) with no options, 1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M) with no options. I loved the look of the car, the price was alright, mileage was great, and as I test drove it around the block it seemed to drive wonderfully. Envíos Gratis en el día Compre Nissan Versa 2013 en cuotas sin interés! LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!! Ingresa a tu cuenta para ver tus compras, favoritos, etc. The CVT is very poorly designed and very unreliable, not to mention dangerous. Ir directamente al contenido principal. Ride comfort is another plus. Modelo: ... 60 meses y 5 opciones de seguro. Ver más . Feel it again with this superb 2012 Nissan Versa. basic warranty, a 3 yr./ 36000 mi. Para verificar si el modelo cuenta con alguna promoción, revise nuestras . What do you get in the cheapest car sold in America? Silver Bullet! The Versa hatchback, however, soldiers on in its previous guise with only standard feature upgrades on which to hang its hat.
Prospecto San Luis Gonzaga Ica 2022, Diagrama De Caso De Uso De Una Farmacia, Utp Ingeniería De Software Precio, Preparación Toefl Gratis, Valor Nutricional Del Pollo A La Brasa, Paneles De Aluminio Para Fachadas, Mis Marcadores Eurocopa Femenina, Instituto San Ignacio De Loyola Carreras, Polo Hellfire Club Eddie, Fenerbahce Vs Galatasaray Pronostico,